A charming hotel in Riquewihr near Ribeauvillé
Treat yourself to an excursion into the heart of the Alsace vineyards. The Best Western Hôtel le Schoenenbourg welcomes you to Riquewihr, set between the sunny slopes and the Ballons des Vosges Nature Park. In the heart of the Alsace Wine Route, this medieval village, as picturesque as it is charming, is a must when visiting our region.
Our 3-star hotel is located at the foot of the ramparts of the medieval town of Riquewihr, a short walk from the vines and the vintage wine which gave it its name. Whatever the season, you will discover Alsace surrounded by magnificent landscapes.
You will also benefit from a privileged location: 5 km from Ribeauvillé, 15 km from Colmar, 45 km from Mulhouse and 60 km from Strasbourg. The opportunity to discover the entire region, from the vineyards to the typical villages and including the wine cellars, museums and other castles.Book your room Our special offers Gift boxes
Discover our hotel
Book your stay
Take advantage of the services and facilities of a Green Key 3-star hotel
At the Best Western Hôtel le Schoenenbourg, you will be able to take advantage of the following services and facilities:
- 69 rooms and suites
- Green Key (International environmental standards certification)
- See our Environmental commitment
- Buffet breakfast with a selection of local produce (cold meat, cheese, etc.)
- Bar and terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Hotel & Spa
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Free private car park
- Covered car park
- Hotel accessible for guests with reduced mobility
Follow our news
- Events/Activities à venir: take a look at the upcoming events for the next 7 days: Click here to see upcoming events
- TheBest Western Hôtel le Schoenenbourgtakes care of its guests and its team.
- Welcoming, protecting and caring for others is at the very heart of our business and who we are. We respect high standards of hygiene and cleanliness on a daily basis. However, given to the Covid-19 pandemic and in an efort to ensure the safety of our customers, we have further increased the level of these standards by tryin to mimic the most rigorous cleaning standards and operational protocols in the world. These standards will be checked and approved by APAVE, a world leader in hygiene and cleanliness inspection, which becomes Best Western's partner in this process.
It is mandatory to wear a mask in the hotel.